A four bedroom home with separate office complex on site is for sale
- Credit: Archant
Have you always dreamed of running your own business from home? This property is perfect for that with its 46ft renovated barn/office space. Take a look inside here.
A gorgeous farmhouse is currently on the market for £975,000.
The residence, which is called Fornham Road Farm, is situated three miles from Bury St Edmunds and is surrounded by open countryside.
The property is set upon one acre of land and is in Great Barton.
Fornham Road Farm is a two storey home with an entrance porch, a sitting room with an open fireplace and wood burning stove, a kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, a conservatory, a study, a utility room, and a cloakroom.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor has the master bedroom which looks over the gardens and fields, it also has plenty of wardrobe space and a large en suite bathroom. The further three bedrooms are all double and served by the family shower room.
The office space/barn is located behind the farmhouse and was formerly used as offices, there is a kitchen, a covered eating area with a pizza oven and a toilet. If an office isn’t your thing you could use the space as an annexe.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
Taking a look outside, Fornham Road Farm is approached through five-bar gates which leads on to a large sweeping gravelled driveway.
Both the barn and farmhouse have their own areas to park vehicles.
There is a walled garden with raised beds, a green house, an attractive brick-and-flint garden store and lawn with mature trees.
A double-garage is also featured with an adjoining workshop which has great views over fields.