Terrace overlooking Waveney Valley for sale for first time in 20 years
- Credit: Brown&Co
A four-bedroom home offering views over the Waveney Valley has come up for sale for the first time in over 20 years.
No 11, Viewpoint Mews, is for sale with Brown&Co at a guide price of £315,000. It is Grade II listed and occupies an elevated position, set in a charming rural community while also being only a short drive from Beccles.
The larger building, which the terrace forms a part of, was built in 1776 and was originally used as a workhouse before being converted into residential housing in 1987.
The property is approached to the front and offers a spacious entrance hall, drawing room - complete with a woodburner and fitted shelving and storage - cloakroom and boot room on the ground floor, which also leads into the gardens.
The kitchen/dining room is positioned on the lower ground floor and includes a good range of integrated appliances and a useful pantry.
The bedroom accommodation is located on the first and second floors, and all bedrooms are good-sized doubles and enjoy wonderful views.
The principal bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with lovely fittings and even the second-floor landing is worthy of a special mention - it's currently used as a home office but could also make a great study space.
Outside, the property has private walled gardens, which have been well-tended over the years, and a lovely terrace which sits towards the rear boundary.
There are also two allocated parking spaces.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 3 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 4 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 5 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 6 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 7 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 8 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 9 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 10 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
For more information, contact Brown&Co.
Viewpoint Mews, Shipmeadow
Brown&Co, 01603 629871