Low happy with preperations
Joachim Low believes his Germany side’s preperations for the start of the World Cup are near its completion after the 3-1 defeat of Bosnia-Herzegovina last night.
Captain Philipp Lahm’s goal just after the break and two Bastian Schweinsteiger penalties sealed an impressive win after Edin Dzeko put the Bosnians in front.
Coach Low was particularly happy with his side’s performance leaving the 50-year-old with little room for improvement before his side faces Australia in their first group game on June 13.
“We just need to do a little fine-tuning,” he said.
“We have a good team, high spirits and we can play a good tournament.
You may also want to watch:
“There is a lot of potential and we have worked really well.”
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside