Needham Market bolster squad
NEEDHAM Market have bolstered their squad with the signing of two players ahead of tomorrow’s Ryman League Division One North game at Waltham Forest.
Lowestoft Town’s Christy Finch, who so far this season has scored 20 goals in eight reserve games and 48 goals in 38 games overall, has joined on a three-month loan deal.
Dave Cannon joins on a permanent deal from Debenham LC, where he has scored some important goals as the side struggle at the wrong end of the Ridgeons League Premier Division.
A speedy left-sided player, Cannon brings with him experience at Ryman League level having played for both Thurrock and Aveley in the past.
Needham manager Danny Laws said: “With these latest signings the squad is at its strongest since the beginning of the season and makes competition for places very high over what promises to be a very busy couple of months.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been looking to freshen things up and with the combination of youth and experience that these latest signings bring, I am sure the rest of the squad will respond positively!”
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 7 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery