130 motorbikes turn out to form cortege for Ipswich woman Tina Rose’s funeral
- Credit: Archant
Bikers from in an around Ipswich turned out in there masses yesterday to form a cortege for a local woman’s funeral yesterday.
Tina Rose died last month after suffering from a brain haemorrhage.
Mrs Rose was a fan of motorbikes, owning a Harley Davidson herself.
Around 130 local riders came out to help Mrs Rose’s family celebrate her life.
“All three of her children were gobsmacked,” said Sarah Hutton, Mrs Rose’s friend who organised the cortege with her motorbike group Free Bird.
You may also want to watch:
“It really made their day. All the clubs have done brilliantly to come together like that,”added Ms Hutton.
Mrs Roses’ children had wanted to do something similar when their father Adam passed away two years ago but were unable to do so at the time.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 9 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 10 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
The cortege started on Queen’s Way before following the hearse through Nacton Road and up to the Seven Hill Crematorium.