2019 Sudbury Calendar now available from the Tourist Information Centre
- Credit: Archant
Now’s your chance to get your hands on next year’s Sudbury Calendar.
It’s hot off the press from the printers and can now be purchased from the town’s Tourist Information Centre, in the library on Market Hill.
It contains fabulous scenic photos of Sudbury taken by local people.
The size is A4 landscape and will also have significant dates for events going on in Sudbury throughout the year.
It costs £6.99 or you an get two for £12 including an A4 envelope for each calendar to enable posting.
You may also want to watch:
Susan Gale, from the TiC, said that in previous years the calendars have been sent all over the world.
She said: “ We believe that this will be our best calendar yet and we are very excited to be taking delivery of the 2019 calendars.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
“Just call in and see us when you visit Sudbury, we are located on the Market Hill between National Westminster and Barclays Banks. We look forward to welcoming you to Sudbury – the gateway to Suffolk.”
Opening times are Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 5pm; Friday, 9.30 to 4.30pm; Saturday, 10am to 2.30pm; closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.