22-year-old woman arrested in connection with Woodbridge burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating recent burglaries at business premises in Woodbridge have arrested a woman in connection with four of the incidents.
A 22-year-old woman from Woodbridge was arrested on suspicion on burglary in connection with these incidents.
She was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Three of the burglaries in question took place at businesses on The Thoroughfare overnight between January 12 and 13.
A fourth break-in, at the Woodbridge Art Club on Tide Mill Way, took place between January 17 and 18.
Over £250 in cash awas stolen as a result of these crimes.
Anyone with information about these burglaries is asked to contact Woodbridge Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 quoting reference 2396/18, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 9 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
- 10 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries