A van full of explosive gas cylinders was on fire at a Suffolk industrial park. 

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called at around 2.35pm on Tuesday to reports of a flatbed van that had caught fire. 

The van was full of empty propane bottles, which is an explosive gas when set alight.

The fire burned for an hour and a half and a spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service described the van as "well alight" during the blaze

A cordon was in place in the area.

Two fire crews - one from Elmswell and one from Needham Market - attended the fire, which was put out at around 4.05pm. 

Smoke from the blaze was covering the A1120 in Stowmarket.