Man charged with drug possession and burglary
- Credit: ARCHANT
A 27-year-old man will make a crown court appearance in January charged with burglary and drug possession.
Gary Buckley, of Aspal Place, Beck Row, was charged with two counts of burglary and one count of cannabis possession on Tuesday, December 4.
This follows two alleged incidents, the first at a house in Howdale Road, Downham Market on Tuesday, November 6, where a kitchen door was forced open.
Another incident in Earl Soham, near Woodbridge, saw a suspect gain entry to a house through its rear patio doors on Sunday, November 11.
Buckley appeared at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court in connection with the incidents on Wednesday, and was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He is next due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on January 2, 2019.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 9 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket
- 10 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds