See inside one of Southwold’s largest properties – as it’s put on the market for £2million
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful property which is believed to be one of the largest in the upmarket town of Southwold has been put up for sale.
This impressive 5000sq ft three-storey house in Godyll Road, offering spectacular views, would make an impressive family home.
With a total of seven bedrooms, five bathrooms and two sitting rooms, the property is not short for space.
The property features notably high ceilings and one of its main attractions is the central atrium in the hall which goes all the way up through the floors to a glazed dome on the roof and the main family living room.
As you enter the property the hall gives access either side to the formal dining room and a drawing room which is used as a study/library. The hall then continues to the centre of the house and a truly unique open plan family room with a dining area, kitchen, utility room and a main sitting area. The ground floor is extremely spacious and opens out onto the rear garden and centres around the spiral staircase.
The first floor includes a master bedroom suite with a sitting room and access to a balcony, alongside a large double bedroom and en suite bathroom. There are two further guest bedrooms both with en suites.
The second floor has a further four bedrooms, two separate shower rooms and a sitting room.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 5 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off
The property is well placed for access to all amenities in the area which is designated as being of Outstanding Natural Beauty.