Man arrested in connection with assault and vehicle theft
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man who was wanted by Suffolk police has been located and taken into custody.
Police were searching for John Caulder who was wanted in connection with a Bury St Edmunds assault and the theft of a motor vehicle.
Caulder was arrested in Bury on Saturday December, 15.
He was later questioned at nearby police investigation Centre.
The 30-year-old was then released under investigation pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police did issue an earlier appeal to find Caulder, publishing a description of the man as well as a photo.
They have asked that the image be removed from sites.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision