Man arrested in connection with assault and vehicle theft
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man who was wanted by Suffolk police has been located and taken into custody.
Police were searching for John Caulder who was wanted in connection with a Bury St Edmunds assault and the theft of a motor vehicle.
Caulder was arrested in Bury on Saturday December, 15.
He was later questioned at nearby police investigation Centre.
The 30-year-old was then released under investigation pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police did issue an earlier appeal to find Caulder, publishing a description of the man as well as a photo.
They have asked that the image be removed from sites.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 3 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 4 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 5 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 6 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 7 Ipswich consider striker signing after Hawkins undergoes surgery
- 8 Covid rate falling across Suffolk and north Essex
- 9 Town have 27 first teamers available... And Taylor hints at the return of squad rotation
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused