Are you in these photos last time England were in a semi-final?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
The last time England were in a semi-finals of a major football tournament was in 2018 at the World Cup in Russia - were you pictured watching on as England crashed out?
Football fever has spread right across the county over the past month, as people have been watching England progress through the European Championships.
The Crowd at the Fan Zone at Portman Road went wild as Kieran Trippier put England in the lead against Croatia after just five minutes.
England have also only managed to reach the semi-finals of the European Championship once back in 1996 which was also at Wembley.
The crowd were full of hope that day too as the England had a 1-0 lead against Germany before losing on penalties - with current manager Gareth Southgate missing from the spot in the shoot-out.
You may also want to watch:
Fans watched on in disbelief as Croatia came from behind to win 2-1 which meant England were knocked out of the 2018 World Cup.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 8 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 9 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop