A12 Bascule Bridge, Lowestoft
Routine maintenance work will take place on the A12 Bascule Bridge at Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday, March 5. The A12 Bascule Bridge will be closed from 1.30am to 6.30am.
Routine maintenance work will take place on the A12 Bascule Bridge at Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday, March 5.
The A12 Bascule Bridge will be closed from 1.30am until 6.30am.
During the closure traffic will be diverted through Lowestoft.
When the bridge is closed, northbound through traffic will be diverted via the A1117 along Bloodmoor Road, Elm Tree Road, Cotmer Road, Bridge Road, Normanston Drive and Peto Way.
You may also want to watch:
Northbound local traffic will be diverted just south of the Bascule Bridge along the A146 Belvedere Road, A1144 Normanston Drive and St Peter's Street rejoining the A12 Jubilee Way.
Southbound traffic will be diverted along these routes in the opposite direction.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 5 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 9 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency