A12: Man in hospital after two-car crash
A MAN is in hospital today after a two-car crash on the A12 left one lane closed.
The accident happened in the northbound carriageway near East Bergholt at about 1pm.
A Suffolk police spokesman said they received reports one car had overturned in the crash.
A crew from Princes Street fire station and two from Colchester were called to the scene along with paramedics.
The police spokesman said one lane is closed and the man trapped in the overturned car has been released and checked over by paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “One lane is totally blocked. The vehicle which overturned had one person inside.
“He was injured but his condition is not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
The casualty has been taken to Ipswich Hospital.
There are expected to be delays for some time until the road is cleared.
Check this website for updates.