A120 remains closed after serious accident
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The A120 remains closed by police at Coggeshall following a serious accident.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash, which happened before 3pm.
An Essex Police spokesman said those involved have suffered serious injuries.
The spokesman also asked drivers to avoid the area.
Highways England had reported the road had reopened, although it has since been confirmed the road remains closed.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the crash, or those with information which could aid police in their inquiry, should contact the force on 101 quoting incident 844 of August 1.
- 1 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 2 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 5 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases