Fire crews remove van from ditch after crash on busy road
- Credit: Archant
A van has become stuck in a ditch on a busy road following a three vehicle crash.
Three fire crews were called to help remove the van from a ditch on the A1307 in Horseheath on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.
Two crews attended from Haverhill and one from Cambridgeshire.
The ambulance service has been called to the scene however it is not known if there are any injuries.
The busy A-road, which connects Cambridge to Haverhill, is blocked in both directions and motorists have reported long delays in the area.
It has also been reported that a bus has become stuck on an alternative route which is adding to the congestion.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 4 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 5 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 6 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 7 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 9 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 10 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time