Fire crews remove van from ditch after crash on busy road
- Credit: Archant
A van has become stuck in a ditch on a busy road following a three vehicle crash.
Three fire crews were called to help remove the van from a ditch on the A1307 in Horseheath on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.
Two crews attended from Haverhill and one from Cambridgeshire.
The ambulance service has been called to the scene however it is not known if there are any injuries.
The busy A-road, which connects Cambridge to Haverhill, is blocked in both directions and motorists have reported long delays in the area.
You may also want to watch:
It has also been reported that a bus has become stuck on an alternative route which is adding to the congestion.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 8 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well