Busy road cleared after two injured in crash
- Credit: Archant
A busy road has been cleared after two people - including a woman in her 60s - were injured in a crash.
Suffolk police were initially called at around 2pm to reports of a crash on the A134 at the junction with Bull Lane near Sudbury.
The crash was between a Vauxhall Vivaro and a VW Tiguan.
Drivers reported long delays on the road, which connects Sudbury to Bury St Edmunds.
The road was blocked for an hour while officers waited for recovery.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance attended the scene, however there were not any serious injuries.
A woman in her 60s was understood to be suffering chest pain and another person was complaining of a wrist injury.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open