Delays on A140 in Thwaite following collision between a car and lorry
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called to the collision earlier this afternoon
Emergency services have attended a collision between a car and a lorry on the A140, Norwich Road, in Thwaite.
Police were called to the scene at around 12.15pm this afternoon.
One woman was trapped in the car and was cut out as a precaution.
A police spokesperson said that the road is currently blocked and that there are long delays in the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the ambulance said: “The East of England Ambulance Service received an emergency 999 call to A140 near Thwaite at 12.15pm today (5th December), after reports of an RTC involving a car and a lorry.
“An ambulance was sent, who treated the car driver, a female in her 40’s. She did not require hospital treatment.
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 7 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 8 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 9 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 10 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs