Crash on A14 roundabout causes delays
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash involving two vehicles at the Beacon Hill Interchange.
Officers were called shortly before 3.30pm to reports of the collision, which is now understood to have involved two vehicles.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "The collision is on the A140 at junction 51 of the A14 at Coddenham."
The crash was believed to have taken place on the roundabout which links Needham Market and Coddenham.
Traffic delays were reported in the area, however the road is now clear.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance were also called to the scene but there is no indication of any injuries at this time.
According to the AA route map the accident occurred on the roundabout just after the eastbound exit slip road from the A14.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 5 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 6 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered