Road cleared after crash between car and HGV
- Credit: Archant
A busy Suffolk road has been cleared after crash between a car and a lorry this morning.
The incident was reported to the police at around 8.30am today on the A140 at Earl Stonham.
Officers arrived to find a two vehicle collision between a lorry and a car at the junction between the A140 and the A1120.
The road was partially blocked by the vehicles.
The incident caused delays on both the A140 and the A1120 with cars queuing back towards junction 51 of the A14 at Needham Market.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are reporting that there are not any injuries as a result of the crash.
The vehicles have now been recovered and the road is now clear.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 7 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 8 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 10 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action