Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
A woman has been airlifted to hospital following a crash near Beccles involving a car and a motorbike.
Police were called just before 8am to Hog Lane in Ilketshall St Lawrence to reports that a car and a motorcycle had collided.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said Hog Lane was reopened shortly after 12.20pm.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called today at 7.49am with reports of a collision on Hog Lane, Beccles.
"We sent an ambulance officer, an ambulance crew and an air ambulance from East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA).
You may also want to watch:
"One patient was transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment by air ambulance."
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down