Air ambulance called to Whatfield crash
A MAN has been taken to hospital by air ambulance after the car he was travelling in collided with a tree.Firefighters had to cut the passenger out of the black Ford Mondeo after the crash, which happened just before 8.
A MAN has been taken to hospital by air ambulance after the car he was driving collided with a tree.
Firefighters had to cut the driver out of the black Ford Mondeo after the crash, which happened just before 8.30am this morning in Whatfield.
A police spokeswoman said the man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital by air ambulance with serious injuries.
Police closed part of Whatfield Road, as well as a section of the A1071.
You may also want to watch:
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
- 1 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 5 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 6 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 8 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 9 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 10 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich