Alarm bells ringing for Fen Tigers
Fen Tigers 43 Scunthorpe 49THE season is slipping alarmingly away for The Funky Catering Fen Tigers as they crashed to another home defeat with a poor display against Scunthorpe.
Fen Tigers 43 Scunthorpe 49
THE season is slipping alarmingly away for The Funky Catering Fen Tigers as they crashed to another home defeat with a poor display against Scunthorpe.
In a rain-affected meeting the Saints tracked three riders with Premier League experience including in form Simon Lambert who scorched to 14 points from his five rides.
Nick Laurence who made his home debut certainly lived up to his nickname as “Slick” won his first race in fine style blasting away from the tapes in heat two to lead the other three riders home.
You may also want to watch:
Laurence who came to the club for second halves earlier in the season and was encouraged to stay by Assistant Team Manager Blayne Scroggins who said ”I saw the potential in Nick straight away and recommended him for consideration for the main team when Darren Smith retired so it is pleasing for me to see him get the chance and impress Today”
The Fen Tigers next meeting is now not until July 31st at Weymouth with Plymouth visiting West Row on Sunday 2nd August.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Mildenhall: Evans 11+1 (5 rides), Mason 10 (5), Priest 7+1 (4), Felton 4+1 (4), Jacobs 4+1 (4), Laurence 4 (5), Rayson 3+1 (4).
Scunthorpe: Lambert 14 (5 rides), Stoddart 9+1 (4), Bekker 9+1 (5), Richardson 7 (4), Wrathall 4+1 (5), Howarth 4 (4), Morris 2+1 (3).