Man accused of drug offences in Leiston faces trial
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a man accused of drug offences in Leiston is expected to get underway next week.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday (September 24) for a case management hearing was Alexander Rozmus, 39, of no fixed address.
He has denied possessing heroin on January 12 with intent to supply and two offences of being concerned in the supply of heroin and cocaine between December 17 last year and January 13 this year.
Officers stopped and searched Rozmus in Cross Street, Leiston on January 12.
He was arrested and taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre where he was questioned.
You may also want to watch:
Rozmus’s trial, which is expected to last two days, will take get underway on Monday, September 28.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'