Concerns for missing man who may have visited Suffolk since his disappearance
- Credit: Police
A missing man is thought to have spent time in Suffolk since his disappearance last week.
Derbyshire Police has asked for the public to help finding missing Richard Hadley, whose safety is a concern.
The 52-year-old has been missing from his home in Alfreton, Derbyshire, since 8pm on Thursday, July 19.
He is 6ft tall, of heavy build and has short brown hair and brown eyes.
Mr Hadley is usually clean shaven and has a scar on his left cheek.
When he was last seen, Mr Hadley was wearing jeans and white Adidas trainers with blue stripes. He was thought to have been driving his grey BMW, registration RN54 WCY.
He wears a linked silver watch and a gold wedding band. He has a Derby County Football Club tattoo on his left forearm and a dragon tattoo on the back of his left shoulder.
- 1 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
“We believe he may have spent time in Suffolk since going missing,” a spokesman for Derbyshire Police said.
“If you have any information which may help us find Richard, please get in touch using one of the following non-emergency contact methods. “
People who may have seen Mr Hadley are asked to call 101 or visit Derbyshire Police’s website to make a report.
They can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.