Appeal for help to trace missing 47-year-old man from Thorpe-le-Soken
- Credit: Archant
A man has gone missing from his home at Thorpe-le-Soken in Essex and police are appealing for help to trace him.
Father-of-three Peter Mills, 47, was last seen on Friday afternoon when he drove off in his white Mitsubishi Pajero car.
There was a possible sighting of the car near Stansted airport at about 10pm but no further reports of the vehicle being seen.
Inspector Terry Jacobs, who is leading the search, said: “We are extremely concerned for Mr Mills’ welfare as it is completely out of character to go missing in this way.”
Mr Mills is 5ft 11in tall, of large build and has greying short hair. When last seen he was wearing a distinctive bright orange top, black jogging bottoms and blue and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to hear from anyone with information about Mr Mills, or who has seen his 4x4 car with the index N278NCW.
Calls should be made to Clacton police station on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich