Autumn has arrived with Suffolk Wildlife Trust’s apple day
- Credit: Archant
Autumn is offically here as apple day gets underway at Foxburrow Farm in Melton on Sunday October 6
Held on behalf of the Suffolk Wildlife Trust and with support from Transition Woodbridge, apple day is a fun filled outing for the whole family.
Visitors can enjoy a Sunday afternoon walk through the pretty orchards with a guided tour or have a go at making your own apple juice with help from volunteers.
There is also story telling, folk dancing, live music and sausages and soup to keep you warm as well as donkey rides and arts and crafts to keep the children entertained.
Volunteers are required if you'd like to help or just come along as a visitor and revel in the autumnal Sunday afternoon sunshine.
You may also want to watch:
Beginning at noon, entry is £3 for adults and £2 for children with free parking.
For more information, please click here.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win