Arc shopping centre in Bury St Edmunds to put community in the spotlight
- Credit: Archant
The Arc shopping centre in Bury St Edmunds is launching a campaign to support clubs and groups in the town.
‘Community Spotlight’ is a place in Charter Square where clubs and groups in the community can promote themselves and entertain the public.
The campaign aims to support the community by increasing awareness of some of the best clubs and groups around.
Organisations can put themselves in the spotlight free of charge and the campaign will make its debut on Saturday, February 10.
Colin Roberts, centre manager at the Arc, said: “In everything we do at Arc shopping centre, we want to support and work with our local community.
You may also want to watch:
“We are really excited about working together with local groups to help give something back and to support their worthy causes.
“We hope the public enjoy the entertainment that we will be putting on and will come and show their support.”
Visit the Arc’s website for more information.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143