Woman arrested after crash blocks busy road near Tesco petrol station
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a crash blocked a busy road near Tesco in Martlesham Heath.
The incident happened shortly before 1pm today on Anson Road.
The police were called to the scene and found that two vehicles were blocking the highway after the crash.
A woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drink driving.
Traffic was backing up along the road following the incident, which happened near to the Tesco petrol station, where the road joins the A12.
You may also want to watch:
No one is believed to have been injured in the crash.
The police remain on scene and are waiting for the two vehicles to be recovered however, traffic has eased.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners