Art lovers enjoy beach gallery
GALLERY Art lovers have indulged in their passion for fine paintings and sculptures while enjoying a day at the seaside.
ART lovers have indulged in their passion for fine paintings and sculptures while enjoying a day at the seaside.
The fifth Art on the Prom event was held in Felixstowe yesterday and attracted thousands of visitors on a sunny day to look at a wide range of exhibitions.
There were also free art workshops during the day, a professional band and a carnival atmosphere to get all the family involved.
Janet Simms, 30, from the town, said she had loved visiting the seafront to browse and look at some wonderful works of art.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It is really lovely to see lots of different types of art and the setting is really great too.
“I'm not sure that I'll buy anything but it is nice just to look. It is a good idea to have something like this here and it's great for the town that it happens every year.”
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club