Asian gold worth five figures stolen from Braintree home
Jewellery worth a five figure sum was stolen from a home in Essex.
The burglary is believed to have happened between 9.30pm and 10pm on Friday, December 29.
The Asian gold jewellery was stolen following a messy search of the property, in Masefield Road, Braintree.
Dc Jo Lewis at Braintree police station, said: “As part of the investigation officers are conducting lines of enquiry, including CCTV scoping.
“We would ask any residents or passers-by, who think they may have seen something suspicious in the road around the time of the incident, to contact us.
You may also want to watch:
“Burglary is a despicable crime, and we will follow every investigative route, with the aim of reuniting the homeowners with their jewellery.”
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to contact Pc Lee Mullen at Braintree CID on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album