At least 10 cars damaged over the weekend in Lowestoft
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for information after at least ten cars were damaged in Lowestoft overnight on Saturday.
The front passenger window was broken on a Honda Civic in Seago Street and in Hervey Street the rear windows were broken on a Mini and a Toyota Corolla.
In Jacobs Street the rear window was broken on a Renault Clio and the windscreen was broken on a BMW.
The door of a Fiat Ulysse was scratched in The Green, in Raglan Street a Renault Espace had its rear window broken and in Selby Street the wing mirror was damaged on a Nissan Primera.
In Denmark Road the windscreen was smashed on a Daihatsu Sirion and in St Peters Street the rear window on a Vauxhall Corsa was smashed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call the Lowestoft North Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results