Car and cyclist involved in crash on country road
- Credit: Archant
One person has been taken to hospital following a crash involving a car and a cyclist in Great Bradley, close to Suffolk’s border with Cambridge.
Police were called to The Street, in Great Bradley, close to its junction with Acre Road, at around 7.50am today.
Officers say one of the people involved in the crash is hurt, but it is not clear yet how serious their injuries are.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service also attended.
One person was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment following the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The B1061 is currently closed between the junction for Acre Road and Hall Road while crash investigators work at the scene.
Traffic is being diverted away from the area while this takes place.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
Suffolk Highways tweeted to say a diversion route is in place while police clear the road and recovery teams remove the car.
The road is due to be re-opened later today.
Check back for updates on this developing story as we receive more information from emergency crews.