Person taken to hospital after crash involving vehicle and cyclist
- Credit: HAVERHILL POLICE
A person has been taken to hospital following a crash between a cyclist and a vehicle which closed part of the B1063 at Wickhambrook.
The incident was reported at around 9.30am this morning in Shop Hill, Wickhambrook, and involved a cyclist and a vehicle.
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed that the road was closed in both directions, but has since reopened and traffic is flowing freely.
Both road and air ambulance were in attendance, and it is understood that one person was taken to hospital following the collision.
The extent of any injuries of those involved are unknown at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Stay with us for updates on this breaking news story.
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 6 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star