Motorcyclist injured in country lane collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was injured in a collision on a Suffolk country lane shortly after sunrise today.
Police reported they had been called to a single-vehicle crash on Debenham Road in the village of Winston about 6am on July 17.
A motorcyclist was involved in a collision that threw them off the road.
Paramedics also attended at the scene to treat the rider.
Officers reported the motorcyclist was taken to hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Disruption was first reported on the road about 5.21am.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: "We were called to Debenham Road in Winston shortly before 6am following reports of a collision.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
"One ambulance attended and crews treated a male patient at the scene before transporting him to Ipswich Hospital for further assessment and care."