Motorcyclist injured in country lane collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was injured in a collision on a Suffolk country lane shortly after sunrise today.
Police reported they had been called to a single-vehicle crash on Debenham Road in the village of Winston about 6am on July 17.
A motorcyclist was involved in a collision that threw them off the road.
Paramedics also attended at the scene to treat the rider.
Officers reported the motorcyclist was taken to hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Disruption was first reported on the road about 5.21am.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: "We were called to Debenham Road in Winston shortly before 6am following reports of a collision.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
"One ambulance attended and crews treated a male patient at the scene before transporting him to Ipswich Hospital for further assessment and care."