Badley: Man in 60s in hospital after car ends up in ditch in two-vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s was taken to hospital after the car he was driving ended up in a ditch following a collision in Suffolk.
The man suffered chest injuries not thought to be serious following the two-vehicle crash in Stowmarket Road, Badley at around 2.45pm today.
His red Vauxhall Astra ended up in a ditch as a result of the collision, police said.
Details of the other vehicle involved were not released.
An ambulance spokesman said the man was taken to Ipswich Hospital for precautionary reasons.
You may also want to watch:
Police said no arrests were made at the scene.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 7 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 8 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons