Pair accused of dangerous driving on A11 to face trial
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Suffolk man and woman accused of dangerous driving on a stretch of road in Suffolk will take place next year.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation on Tuesday were 29-year-old Michael Bassett, of Elm Road, Thetford and Jade Poulton, 31, of Gibbfield Close, Romford.
They pleaded not guilty to dangerous driving on July 17 last year on the A11 northbound at Barton Mills in Suffolk.
Bassett also pleaded not guilty to possessing cannabis with intent to supply on the same date.
Judge Rupert Overbury adjourned the case until February 19 for a pre trial review.
You may also want to watch:
The couple's trial will take place during a two week warned list commencing March 2 next year.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw