Beck Row: Crews ventilate house after cooking causes smoke to fill rooms

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHTERS were alerted to a smoke-filled house by a fire alarm.

A crew from Mildenhall arrived at Dairy Drive in Beck Row at 4am today.

They found the house smoke-logged and worked to ventilate the property.

A spokesman for the brigade said the smoke had been caused by “unattended cooking”.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter