Big Brother despair for Suffolk man
A SUFFOLK estate agent failed to win a place in the Big Brother house last night.Michael Copare, 22, from Haverhill, was one of 35 Kit Kat Golden Ticket holders who had a chance of entering the reality television show.
A SUFFOLK estate agent failed to win a place in the Big Brother house last night.
Michael Copare, 22, from Haverhill, was one of 35 Kit Kat Golden Ticket holders who had a chance of entering the reality television show.
Housemates gathered in the garden and selected a number at random to decide which person would be joining them - and they chose number 14, Suzie Verrico, from West Malling in Kent.
Meanwhile, transexual housemate Sam was evicted from the house last night.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old Scot wept as he was told that after just 13 days in the house, he was to be facing the outside world again.
Twenty-four-year-old Nikki, meanwhile, jumped for joy, having survived the public vote. She told other housemates after Sam had left: "I can't believe it. I have been here for a month now and I have another whole week! I can't believe it. I'm absolutely gobsmacked."
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 6 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
Shortly after arriving in the house, 43-year-old Suzie was summoned to the diary room.
There, she was told by Big Brother that as the Golden Housemate, she must follow the Golden Rules.
She is forbidden from disclosing any information that she may have learned from the outside world about Big Brother.
She will have her own private Golden Quarters. She will sleep in a Golden Bedroom, use the Golden Toilet and take a Golden Shower every day.
She must wear gold at all times. She was handed a golden, off-the-shoulder outfit to wear and, after changing, told Big Brother: “I feel like a Christmas tree.”
While Suzie was changing, the housemates were told that she will be the only person to nominate housemates for the public vote and nominations will take place on Monday.