Bildeston: Concerns for Gary Aris, 23, missing since last week
- Credit: Archant
Police in West Suffolk are asking for help from the public to help find a vulnerable missing man.
Gary Aris, aged 23 and from the Bildeston area has not been seen for the past week or made contact with his family.
The last text Gary sent to a family member indicated that he wasn’t in a good place and he may self-harm.
Police are concerned for Gary’s welfare and are keen to locate him to be assured that he is safe and well.
Gary is described as white, 5’6” tall, of slim build with brown hair, he has a piercing in his left ear and tattoos on both arms.
You may also want to watch:
Gary has connections to the Dagenham, Barking and South Ockenden areas and police believe he may have made his way there.
If you have seen Gary or know of his whereabouts you are asked to call the Duty Sergeant at Bury St Edmunds Police on 101.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 10 Suffolk pensioner exposed to asbestos for up to 30 years as carpenter