Motorcyclist in hospital after collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after a collision with a car in a Suffolk village.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the scene of a two-vehicle collision in Blackbourne Road, Elmswell, at about 8.20am on June 18.
A Ford C-Max was in collision with a Suzuki motorcycle.
The motorcyclist was believed to be injured and paramedics were called to the scene.
After being treated at the scene, the motorcyclist was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, as a precaution. Their injuries not thought to be life-changing or life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service has been approached for comment.
The road was cleared at about 9am.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 CCTV released following series of burglaries