Blaze hits Ipswich home

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out at her Ipswich home in the early hours of this morning.

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out at her Ipswich home in the early hours of this morning.

Fire crews from Princes Street and Colchester Road were called to the terraced property in Foxhall Road at about 1.10am where they found a fire on the ground floor.

A crew from The East of England Ambulance Trust gave the woman first aid at the scene as she had inhaled some smoke. She was taken to Ipswich Hospital to be checked over and has since been discharged.

Firefighters extinguished the flames and the incident was over by 1.30am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus