Blaze hits pheasant shed

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in a shed which is used to rear pheasants.The fire, which engulfed part of the shed, broke out at 2.05am today in Lawford.

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in a shed which is used to rear pheasants.

The fire, which engulfed part of the shed, broke out at 2.05am today in Lawford.

There were two propane cylinders in the shed in Harwich Road, which meant there were added complications for the two crews from Manningtree and one from Colchester who attended.

The incident was finished by 4.10am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus