Charity fashion to be held in Sutton
- Credit: Archant
Sutton Ladies Club will host a fundraising event in aid of the Ipswich Hospital Blossom Appeal.
Sutton Ladies Club will be hosting a fund raising event in aid of the Ipswich Hospital.
A charity fashion show by Inspirations will be held in Sutton Memorial Hall at the end of the month.
All the money raised will be going towards the Blossom Appeal at Ipswich Hospital.
This is to create a £2.5 million new breast centre which will bring all services under one roof, so patients can be imaged, biopsied and see their consultant in one appointment.
You may also want to watch:
Scarves, jewellery and handbags will be on sale on the night and clothes from the fashion show will also be on sale for attendees to purchase,
A raffle with a selection of prizes will be drawn at the end of the evening.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 7 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 10 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
The show will take place on Friday September 28.
Doors will be opening at 6.30pm on the night for a 7pm start.
Tickets for the event are on sale at £5 each and are available by phoning 01394 411793 or 01394 411530.