17-years-old remains in critical condition after Blyford crash last night
- Credit: PA
A female who suffered life-threatening conditions in a crash in Blyford, near Halesworth, last night is a 17-year-old, Suffolk police have confirmed.
Suffolk Constabulary are continuing to appeal for witnesses following the serious collision on the B1123.
A silver Vauxhall Corsa and a silver Renault Trafic van crashed at around 4.45pm yesterday and four people in total had to be taken to hospital.
The 17-year-old woman, who was in the rear passenger seat of the Corsa, was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital having sustained life-threatening injuries.
Four fire engines, an air ambulance, police and paramedics all attended the scene and the road remained closed for several hours while an investigation took place.
You may also want to watch:
It reopened at around 11pm last night.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the Roads Policing and Firearms Operations Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 248 of 8 February.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 5 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 9 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat