Body of man found in Suffolk field
- Credit: Archant
The body of a man was found in a field near Bury St Edmunds this afternoon, police have confirmed.
Officers were called shortly after 2.50pm following reports that a body of a man had been discovered in a field near Westley.
Emergency services were called to the location but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Road closures were temporarily put in place at the entry to the A14 at Westley while an investigation was carried out.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this time but police do not currently believe there are any suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
A file will be prepared for the coroner in due course.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 6 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed