Body removed from scene
POLICE tonight removed one of the bodies found at Levington on Tuesday.The woman's corpse was taken to Ipswich Hospital, where a post mortem and further tests will be carried out.
POLICE tonight removed one of the bodies found at Levington on Tuesday.
The woman's corpse was taken to Ipswich Hospital, where a post mortem and further tests will be carried out.
Police believe they have found the bodies of Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls in the isolated spot, just outside Ipswich, but formal identification has yet to take place.
It is not known which body has been removed. It was taken away in a private ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Keep checking the EADT website for further breaking news.
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Town expecting more than 6,000 fans for Crystal Palace friendly
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad