Mild and dry day across Suffolk and north Essex for Bonfire Night
- Credit: citizenside.com
With the fireworks set to go off across the region tonight for Bonfire Night it looks like conditions will remain dry.
The day will start dull but mild for most with temperatures around 11 or 12C.
As the goes on conditions should get brighter with temperatures increasing slightly to a high of around 14C with forecasters predicting light or moderate winds across the day.
For the main event tonight the skies will be cloudy in many places but without the chance of rain.
Overnight temperatures will stay at about 11C with winds remaining light.
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday should also be a dry one across our region with temperatures set to rise again to about 15C in some areas.
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 6 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 7 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused