Bradfield St George: Village hit by series of thefts and break ins
INVESTIGATIONS are being carried out today (Thursday) following a series of crimes in the quiet village of Bradfield St George, near Bury St Edmunds.
There have been a total of seven reported incidents that took place some time between Sunday and Monday, August 12 and 13, most likely during the night.
They all occurred in locations very close to each other on Felsham Road with one offence on Hollybush Corner.
Sunglasses and a sat nav were stolen from an insecure vehicle and another vehicle was entered and searched although nothing was stolen.
Cash was stolen from another insecure vehicle and offenders then entered the nearby property using a key found in the vehicle. Nothing was stolen from the property.
You may also want to watch:
An insecure garage was burgled and offenders forced entry to a small shed, stealing a hedge trimmer.
Offenders also forced entry to a nearby pub, stealing bottles of alcohol. A silver Vauxhall Zafira, index LY57 BWC, was also stolen from nearby.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard anything suspicious in the area.
Call can be made to PC Simon Collins, quoting crime number BR/12/580 on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.