Bradley Blundell appears in court charged with murder of John Pordage in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 34-year-old man who was fatally shot in Essex.
Bradley Blundell, 18, was extradited to the UK from the Netherlands after attending a police station in Amsterdam.
He appeared before Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of John Pordage, who was fatally shot in the chest at a BP garage.
Mr Pordage died in hospital after the shooting near the Army and Navy roundabout in Baddow Road, Chelmsford, in the early hours of August 5 last year.
Blundell, of Cromwell Close, Boreham, is also charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, perverting the course of justice and handling stolen goods.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke only to confirm his personal details during the brief hearing, with no pleas taken, and was remanded in custody to appear before Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside